Volunteering – Volunteers Wanted
Do you like volunteering, and being creative? Busy Little Beaver Productions is looking for volunteers to join our team. Do you have a skill, talent, experience, or a willingness to learn and gain practical experience producing quality web content? Are you interested in contributing your expertise to help make our content better or assist in the creation of a new show? You may be exactly what we’re looking for in a volunteer. Below are some of the positions that we are currently looking to fill for existing and new projects. If you can help or are interested in one of these positions, feel free to use our Contact Us form to tell us about yourself and the position you’re seeking to fill.
- Writers – We seek writers to pen scripts for our existing shows as well as the various new projects we will be developing. You may be called upon to write scripts for podcasts, audio dramas, films, series, and more.
- Bloggers -We seek bloggers to write articles or to create video blogs on a variety of topics for our existing shows as well as the various new projects we will be developing. We are looking for blogs about movies, television, sci-fi, news, entertainment, sports, and so much more.
- Hosts – We seek hosts for some of our existing shows and some of the new projects we will be developing. Hosts will be required to do their own research and be able to communicate ideas clearly and concisely on a variety of topics. A good microphone will be required.
- Voice Actors – We seek voice actors to fill roles in our existing shows and for some of the new projects we have in development. Should be able to portray emotion, action, and more through their voice. The ability to do accents, voices, impressions, and more would be helpful. A good microphone will be required.
- Actors / Actresses -We seek actors and actresses for some of the new projects we have in development. Should be able to communicate character and situations through speech, body language, and movement for voice and video projects. Should be able to take direction and improvise reactions.
- Photographers – We seek photographers to take photos and video for our various existing and upcoming projects. Should be able to work with many types of cameras, from digital, film, and video. Should have their own cameras.
- Audio Engineers – We seek audio engineers to develop unique sounds, backgrounds, and more for our various existing and upcoming projects. Maybe required to produce music, sound effects, and more for our podcasts, audio dramas, and films. Should have good mics and the necessary software to perform their duties.
- Audio Editors – We seek audio editors to put together the various elements that goes into the production of our current shows and upcoming projects. Cleaning up and enhancing audio records, layering audio clips, and building shows and podcasts will be required. Should be able to incorporate material from team members to create quality audio productions for the web. Should have the software required to perform their duties.
- Directors -We seek directors to lead and develop individual episodes and films for our various existing and upcoming productions. They should be able to work with the project’s executive producer, writers, actors, and engineers in the development of the project. They will take responsibility for the project and will ensure that deadlines are met while establishing and shaping the vision of the project.
- Graphic Artists – We seek graphic artists to create graphics for our current and upcoming projects. May be required to create logos, storyboards, and more. Should have their own software tools available.
- 3D Modellers – We seek 3D Modellers to create various objects for our upcoming projects. Your work will be used in our shows, videos, and more. Should have their own software tools available to complete their tasks.
- Animators – We seek animators for some of our upcoming projects. Should be able to work in a variety of media in the creation of animated shorts, films, and series. Computer animation will be preferred, but is not the only experience we desire.
- Video Editors – We seek video editors to organize, edit, and put together video productions for various existing and upcoming projects. Should be able to incorporate material from team members to create quality video productions for the web. Should have their own software tools available.